Thank you, Nemo, for nominating me! Nemo is a fellow newbie and writes deep and thoughtful posts on a daily basis!
“TheCramm Award” was created by Liv, the owner of “theCramm” – which is a unique platform for getting everyday news in a digestible format.
Here are the rules:
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
Let’s go – What motivates me to write:
- My thoughts
- The world
Who motivates me to write:
- All began with me – if I didn’t have the motivation to start this, the blog would’ve never been created!
- Fellow bloggers – I get inspired upon discovering interesting blogs and posts!
- Last but not least – my followers, who are always supportive and encouraging, their comments and insights are a great source of inspiration as well!
My idea to improve the world…
- … is rather unethical to be shared publicly *grin*
Nemo’s Challenge Question For Me: What do you feel is your ultimate destiny?
- I don’t know^^ – but even if I did, I believe a person’s ‘ultimate destiny’ is something that should be carefully guarded!
- KetCage, my friend
- Ash, how could I ever do a tag without nominating you :D
- Demifern, the author of the guest post about Judging and Labelling on my blog
- Mindfump, because your posts are always a good read
- Of course everyone who is intrigued by this little activity can decide to participate as well!
My question for you is: What superpower would you choose to have and why?