Chelia from pinkfordays created this tag named Friends For Days and Jade
not so recently nominated me to participate in it! Her blog BeautyandtheFlawed is a Lifestyle blog covering topics related to beauty, fashion and art. I love the relaxed vibe it gives off!
- Say who created the tag and provide a link to their blog.
- Do a blog post showing your Tag.
- Add the logo to the post.
- Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog.
- Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog.
- Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment.
- Say 3 things you love about their blogs; (3 things for each blogger)
- Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same.
- Nominate two bloggers who have been doing this for a longer time! Don’t forget to let them know you’re nominated them!
Vinay C – Voicetomythought
I recently found Vinay’s blog and was impressed by the genius behind it. I like the way he presents his ideas and his positive attitude. If you decide to visit his blog you’re in for something great, prepare to have your mind blown!
Is simply a treasure. She’d make a great motivational speaker. I love her empowering and encouraging posts – Omobim is probably one of the most confident girls I’ve met on WP so far and her confidence is ‘contagious’.
Sylvia – SimplySylviaJo
Sylvia writes a lifestyle blog as well. The special thing about it is her fresh and hilarious writing style – trust me, she has some posts up that will definitely draw you in and make you laugh. A good blog to visit on a ‘cloudy’ day!
Nel – ReactionaryTales
Another blog I recently stumbled upon – run by Nel and M. They compose interesting, thoughtful posts covering various topics. I love that their posts usually are short but right on spot! They post on a daily basis so there’s always something new to discover on their site. (The reason I primarily nominate Nel is because I spoke with her more so she won’t be surprised about the nomination!)
Last but not least – Dominic – TheGoldenLands
A blog I found just yesterday. The linked post caught my eye because it bears such a powerful message. I also am intrigued by the fact that he actually finished writing a book which will be published shortly. You know, it’s tough to have this kind of perseverance!
Now on to the ‘Ancient’ bloggers:
Of course I can’t do a tag without mentioning KetCage, my first blogging buddy on here. He is busy lately but he’s a master at being an inspiration by simply engaging in a conversation. However, I do not tag Ket this time because he is busy.
Instead, I’m tagging Nemo, whom I also consider my blogging buddy. Even though his blog actually is younger than mine, he posts on a daily basis and I see him as a rather experienced blogger because of that! I love the versatility on his blog and his creative stories are always a win.
And UniverseOfTheUnspoken (the Mystery Blogger Award, is in que!) who has been very supportive of my blog from the very start. Ash writes a lifestyle blog from the heart and I love her cheerful attitude.